Nothing makes us happier than helping our patients.
Our comprehensive list of services includes:
- Preventative Care: Preventative care is foundational to general dentistry. Seeing your dentist for regular exams at least every six months is just as important as brushing and flossing each day.
- Fillings: Dental fillings are a relatively simple way to restore teeth that have been damaged by tooth decay. Fillings can also be used to repair teeth that have cracked, broken, or been worn down.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns completely cover damaged teeth and can be used alone or in conjunction with bridges. Bridges are often used when one or more teeth are missing and can have replacement teeth attached to them.
- Extractions (including wisdom teeth): Dental extractions can be used as a preventative measure to help ensure that more serious problems don’t arise. Sometimes an extraction is the best treatment for a damaged tooth.
- Root Canals: Root canal therapy is necessary when the area inside the tooth that houses the nerves becomes inflamed or infected. It relieves pain caused by inflammation and infection and prevents more serious issues from arising.
- Six Month Smiles: Six Month Smiles are clear braces that provide a fast and discreet way to straighten teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a popular and affordable cosmetic dentistry treatment. Professional whitening can last for years.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer a variety of cosmetic treatments to help you feel great about your smile.
- Full-Mouth Rehabs: Sometimes a combination of treatments are needed to fully restore the health and appearance of a smile. If you’re looking for a dramatic difference in how your mouth looks and feels, ask us about a full-mouth rehab.
- Implants: Dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth that look and feel like real teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are a quick and cost-effective way to replace missing teeth.
- Prophy (cleanings): Regular professional cleanings, like regular dental exams, are an essential component of preventative care and should be scheduled at least every six months.
- Scaling and Root Planing: Scaling is a procedure used to remove dental plaque and calculus that forms below the gum line. Root planing smooths any areas made rough by scaling so that the gums can reattach to the root.
- Conscious Sedation: Conscious sedation can help put patients at ease during dental treatments. Patients remain awake and responsive during conscious sedation, but their anxiety is greatly reduced and they feel much more relaxed.
At Northrise Dental, we take the time to understand our patients’ unique needs. We’ll educate you about the different treatment options available to you and work with you to develop a comprehensive plan of care that you feel comfortable with.
If you have questions about our services or are ready to schedule an appointment, our caring staff are ready to assist you. Fill out our contact form or call us today.